41 SCHOOL RD E, MARLBORO, NJ 07746

Property Status: Available | For Sale: $258,000.00


3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / Single Family


Property Details:
Property Style:
1-Story
Year Built:
1920
Finished Sq Ft:
1,982
Basement:
Unfinished Basement
Owner/Agent:
Owner / Agent
Property Features:
No Property Features Listed.
Contact Info

No contact information available for this property. Please contact administrator.



To see more details and pictures on the property please check the link: https://www.realestateacquisitions.co/property/41-school-rd-e-marlboro-nj-07746/ Wholesale Investment Property  All Properties are normally sold within 14 days from the date listed. Please check the status of the unit with us before beginning research on properties older than 14 days. This property information is Strictly for Real Estate Acquisitions Co. Investors and associates only. 41 SCHOOL RD E MARLBORO, NJ 07746 Fix & Flip Wholesale Price:  $258,000 Rehab Cost:  $40,000 After Repair Value: $398,000 Projected Net Profit: $ 60,140 (15% ROI) Property Information Building Type: SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Square footage:  1982 Lot size:  95,832 Real Estate Tax:  $8,150.91 Occupancy: Occupied Parking: Garage Construction Details Facade and Exterior: Wood Roof: Singles Electric: Breakers Heating: Hot water Plumbing: Copper Laundry: Yes Zoning: Residential Projected Financials:  The following proforma is based on stabilized property occupancy Expenses and profits were derived from market research. Fix and Flip Investment Type        Cost                                    Wholesale Price          $258,000 Rehab Cost                  $ 40,000 Rehab Hedge 10%      $ 4,000 Estimated closing costs  $ 7,960 Estimated holding costs  $ 8,000 Estimated selling costs (5% of ARV)  $ 19,900 Total Initial Investment:  $ 337,860 Net Profit Calculation Estimated After Repair Value   $ 398,000 Total Estimated Investment      $ 337,860 Projected Net Profit:        $ 60,140 (15% ROI) Comparables from the MLS used to determine ARV Address Price Sold Sold Date Size (sf) Year Built Price per sf Distance from subject property (mi) 11 MOHAWK DR MARLBORO, NJ 315,000.00 10/30/2018 2384 1960 132.13 0.17 4 BRANDON RD MARLBORO, NJ 365,000.00 3/14/2019 1906 1969 191.5 0.42 3 CRENSHAW CT MARLBORO, NJ 624,750.00 7/23/2018 3298 2000 189.43 0.54 28 COLTS RUN MARLBORO, NJ 470,000.00 9/20/2018 2504 1984 187.69 0.6 7 STOCKTON DR MARLBORO, NJ 380,000.00 2/6/2019 2107 1968 180.35 0.68 28 COLLINGWOOD RD MARLBORO, NJ 547,000.00 9/18/2018 2337 1968 234.06 0.69 11 INGERSOLL RD MARLBORO, NJ 505,000.00 2/8/2019 2617 1969 192.96 0.71 21 STEEPLECHASE DR MARLBORO, NJ 552,000.00 7/31/2018 2294 1984 240.62 0.78 11 JACATA RD MARLBORO, NJ 475,000.00 8/9/2018 1906 1969 249.21 0.79 Average Cost/SQFT: $199.78 Average Sold Price: $470,416.67 After Repair Value: $395,963.96

Real Estate Promo is not responsible for the properties or the information listed here. Each Property is independently owned.  Click on the link above to contact the Property Owner about this property.