276 Trenton Lakewood Rd, Upper Freehold, NJ 08514

Property Status: Available | For Sale: $170,000.00


3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / Single Family


Property Photos


Wholesale Investment Property 


Property Status:
This Property is currently...
  • Status: Available
  • For Sale: $170,000.00
Property Details:
3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / Single Family
Property Style:
1-Story
Year Built:
1940
Finished Sq Ft:
2,838
Basement:
No Basement
Owner / Agent:
Owner / Agent
Property Features:
No Property Features Listed.
Contact Info
Real Estate Acquisitions Co.
(609) 807-1497

View on Individual's Website
Wholesale Investment Property  All Properties are normally sold within 14 days from the date listed. Please check the status of the unit with us before beginning research on properties older than 14 days. This property information is Strictly for Real Estate Acquisitions Co. Investors and associates only. 276 TRENTON LAKEWOOD RD CREAM RIDGE, NJ 08514 Fix & Flip Wholesale Price:  $170,000 Rehab Cost:  $100,000 After Repair Value: $404,101 Projected Net Profit:   $199,077  (15% ROI) Property Information Building Type: SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Square footage:  2838 Lot size:  21000 Real Estate Tax:  $4,527.00 Occupancy: NO Parking: Garage Construction Details Facade and Exterior: Wood Roof: Singles Electric: Breakers Heating: Hot water Plumbing: Copper Laundry: Yes Zoning: Residential Projected Financials:  The following proforma is based on stabilized property occupancy Expenses and profits were derived from market research. Fix and Flip Investment Type    Cost                                    Wholesale Price  $170,000 Rehab Cost    $100,000 Rehab Hedge 10%     $0.00 Estimated closing costs  $0.00 Estimated holding costs  $8,872 Estimated selling costs (5% of ARV)  $20,205 Total Initial Investment: $299,077 Net Profit Calculation  Estimated After Repair Value  $100,000 Total Estimated Investment   $299,077 Projected Net Profit:  $199,077 (15% ROI) Comparables from the MLS used to determine ARV Address Price Sold Sold Date Size (sf) Year Built Price per sf Distance from subject property (mi) 7 LENN RD ALLENTOWN, NJ 548,000 6/6/2019 4588 1999 119.44 1.2 131 MEIRS RD CREAM RIDGE, NJ 440,000.00 11/1/2018 2742 1985 160.46 1.29 2 BABBITT WAY ALLENTOWN, NJ 710,000.00 7/12/2019 5253 2002 135.16 1.33 77 YELLOW MEETINGHOUSE RD CREAM RIDGE, NJ 430,000.00 3/4/2019 2798 1982 153.68 1.92 3 APPLE BLOSSOM LN CREAM RIDGE, NJ 830,000.00 1/3/2019 5393 2004 153.9 1.95 Average Cost/SQFT: $144.53 Average Sold Price: $591,600.00 After Repair Value: $410,176.14

Legal Disclaimer:
Real Estate Promo is not responsible for the properties or the information listed here. Each Property is independently owned.  Click on the link above to contact the Property Owner about this property.